SAMURAI® focuses on motorcycle repainting business as well as after market. Its products give the best finishing from custom painting to the original motorcycle colours painting. It is an advance spray paint formulation specially made for DIY fanatics to get the best finishing to the wide range of surfaces. The unique formulae of SAMURAI® are well in line with the advanced technology of Development Team, which focus on attaining fullfillment from creativity and innovation.
SAMURAI® range also includes products such as plastic primer, putty primer, paint remover, 1K clear coat, 3-Dimension paint (Khameleon), hi-temperature, engine part paint, sticker remover and peelable paint.
SAMURAI® produces a series of motocycle cosmetic products with the brand of GEIGITM to give your motorcycle a fresh image. There are motorcycle shampoo, tire shine, paint polish, metal polish and tire inflator. A well cared for motorcycle range can keep your motorcycle looking good in the long run and prevent further damage. Renew your loving motorcycle’s look with GEIGITM by spraying now！
All motorcycles need constant care and maintenance to remain at their excellent performance for safety driving, Hence, SAMURAI® created a series of motorcycle maintenance products under the brand of NINJUTSU®, There are carburetter cleaner, gasket cleaner, brake the requirements of endusers.
However, our SAMURAI® Development team had spent over 5 years in the development and research , and have successfully invented to total spray paint! Just a simple step with 2K SAMURAI® you can enjoy the top quality spray results, just like using a spray gun in a workshop.
THE UNIQUENESS OF 2K 2-COMPONENT SAMURAI®
1. Practise 2 in 1 concept (mix hardener and resin) in an aerosol can.
2. Patented in Utility Innovation & Industrial Design in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philipine, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
3. Formula ratio of heardener to resin is 1:2(compared to formula ratio of 1:4 in the market).
4. Guarantee highest product quality results, just like with a spray gun in a workshop.
5. Sprayed items can be dried in temperatures between -7°C to 40°C.
6. VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant with international convention.
7. Easy to use, no extra equipments needed.